Environmental Compliance, Permitting & Licensing
Dade Moeller is extensively involved in helping customers secure environmental permits and licenses, and ensure compliant operations, while establishing records of integrity and mutual respect with regulators and stakeholders. We have a full range of capabilities, covering all environmental media and every regulatory program. We can, for example:
- Perform compliance assessments for radioactive and toxic air emission control programs,
- Assess compliance of radiation protection programs with license requirements and state environmental regulations,
- Perform independent reviews of industrial hygiene and radiological control practices,
- Develop radioactive waste disposal license applications,
- Prepare Radiation Protection Plans and associated standard operating procedures for individual and area monitoring, estimation of inhalation doses, radiation protection training, and radiation surveys, among others,
- Design environmental monitoring programs in support of license application and implementation efforts,
- Develop and deliver, a three-part General Employee Radiation Protection Training program; and
- Support comment resolution and interfaces with regulators and stakeholders throughout permit and licensing processes.
We are helping our clients reduce their regulatory compliance burdens and maintain their corporate image through environmental stewardship by helping them establish, upgrade, or maintain compliant environmental programs. From periodic environmental compliance program assessments through navigating the most complicated licensing requirements, we have the staff and experience to meet your highest priority challenges and needs.