Occupational Safety & Health
The next step toward injury
reduction difficult or slow?
Employees concerned about chemical or physical exposures?
Is safety perceived as an issue with the public?
Dade Moeller is a leader in helping clients develop and implement programs that effectively prevent and control health and safety hazards. Organizations rely on our expertise for implementing cost-effective worker protection measures that enhance productivity while ensuring regulatory compliance.
We employ Certified Safety Professionals and Certified Industrial Hygienists
who are experienced in chemical and vapor monitoring, exposure assessments,
resolving worker and public concerns, and delivering quality safety and health training.
Inadequate or ineffective safety programs can create significant financial impact through lost-time injuries, lawsuits, and regulatory compliance penalties.
Losses that come directly out of company profits.
How can we help?
Our professional safety consultants can help you minimize these losses and provide:
- Expertise Applying Federal and State S&H Regulations
- Quality S&H Staff Leadership Safety and Supervisory Safety Training
- Processes That Optimize Constructive Employee Involvement
- Hazard Assessment and Control for New or Unfamiliar Processes
- Strategies to Prevent Negative Public/Customer Perceptions
- Expert Litigation Support including & Workers' Compensation
Our Industry Experience includes:
- General Industry (29 CFR 1910 OSHA)
- Construction (29 CFR 1926 OSHA)
- Chemical Weapons
- Oil and Gas
- Commercial and Government Nuclear
- Food Production Facilities
- Wind Farm Construction and Maintenance
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
Our staff is skilled in Industrial Hygiene (IH) sampling and field analysis, ranging from sampling technicians to CIHs with 30 or more years of experience. IH sampling includes, but is not limited to, air, bulk, surface, and direct reading instrument sampling using OSHA, NIOSH, and EPA sampling methodologies.
Please review our Occupational Safety & Health services.
- DOE Worker Protection Our personnel are expert in providing technical support to DOE and its contractors in ensuring safe and healthy workplaces. This support has included assisting with implementation plans, conducting field assessments, planning to help the organization accommodate new standards, holding technical workshops and training sessions for Federal and contractor employees, and reviewing contractor implementation plans.
- Incident/Accident Investigation Our staff members have led or participated in a number of incident or accident investigations including near-misses, personnel overexposure investigations, OSHA investigations, and investigation of accidents involving fatalities.
- Industrial Hygiene & Industrial Safety Programs and Audits Dade Moeller is an industry leader in developing, assessing, and implementing occupational safety and industrial hygiene programs in the government and commercial nuclear sectors. Our expertise was developed through work performed for the U.S. Department of Energy, the National Nuclear Safety Administration, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, the Department of Defense, and nuclear power utilities. Let the industry leaders review your industrial hygiene program or industrial safety programs today.
- Quality Assurance We go to the root of regulatory compliance and quality infrastructure deficiencies to identify core operational problems and to provide practical solutions. We address compliance, operations, and business risk as we help you with your quality systems and compliance. We specialize in all aspects of environmental, safety, and health management systems and we take pride in responsiveness to client needs.
- Safety Culture Dade moeller has been involved in building and maintaining a safety culture in the commerical and government industries for the last couple of decades.
Contact Dade Moeller today for information on our Occupational Safety & Health Services
|Ellen Messer-Wright||509-942-3730 ||Email|