Certified Safety Professional (CSP®)
& Safety Culture Professional
5-Day Course US$ 2495
This hands-on class will enhance skill sets that are critical to creating a safe work environment through safety conscious workers. Participants will learn to accurately define the components of a safety culture, assign organizational and personal responsibilities, and apply tools & learned techniques for safety improvement. Our content maps directly to the objectives covered by the CSP certification exam.
Did You Know....?
- Over 50% of all safety position ads last year identified the CSP credential
- The average CSP earns about $17,000 more per year than peers without certification
- Define, identify, and assess safety culture
- Incident Analysis & Corrective Action Planning
- Continuous Improvement: Performance
- Communication and Conflict
- Setting and Managing Performance Expectations
- Tools and techniques for Safety Improvement
- BEST Observation and feedback process
- Culture: Management & Personal Responsibilities
- Creating a sustainable safety culture Concepts of probability, statistics and calculus
- Engineering: safety and environmental, occupational health, fire protection
- Applied management: principles, ergonomic analysis, risk management, Workers’ Compensation
- Legal/regulatory and professional affairs
Experienced RSOs, health physicists, and specialists in safety, responsible for individual and/or organizational safety programs. This course benefits anyone tasked with assessing potential hazards and applying countermeasures to minimize work stoppage, and accidents that may harm people, property or the environment.
PMI - 35.00 PDU(s) Credits
- Breakfast and Lunch Included
Upon completion of course, participants will receive a course certificate.
This course is conducted by our partner